TL Dallas is looking for an Acturis ‘Guru’, aka Business Systems Manager – Acturis
This is a permanent role to join our team in Bradford; the individual will work on various Acturis projects across the group and undertake day to day system admin duties.
You will work closely with the IT Department and other key departmental managers. You will have experience with Acturis and be able to present findings in creative but understandable formats, allowing you to make recommendations for future business activity.
Location: Bradford Office – Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford. BD12 0HF
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Purpose: This role is focused on delivering an efficient Acturis solution which will enable the business to deliver its goals
- Responsible for configuration and customisation of insurance broking software Acturis, including specific development or implementation project management
- Troubleshooting or Acturis liaison for circa 115 staff with issues specific to said software
- Responsible for reviewing updates, changes and developments from Acturis, assessing their impact on the group, and deciding internal communication or training needs accordingly
- Engaging with and representing the Group’s interests at user group meetings (external and internal)
The applicant must have:
- Thorough and recent experience of insurance broking software Acturis. Specifically the ability to:
- Create, edit and test document templates using Acturis MS Word mergefields and logic
- Specifying, updating and testing complex document templates through Acturis
- Customising reports using the Acturis reporting modules and dashboards
- Creating and testing workflows
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ enthusiastic approach to supporting colleagues
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and broking processes, terminology and priorities
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience setting up Auto-Renewal functionality in Acturis
- Experience setting up custom schemes in Acturis, including customised documentation, processes, authorities, bordereaux and other reporting
- Working knowledge of creating and editing Microsoft Macros in Visual Basic
- Working knowledge of C# for ASP.NET and MS SQL Server Databases
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, then please submit your CV to email@example.com before the closing date of 25/10/2019.
TL Dallas is one of the UK’s leading independent Insurance Broking and Risk Management companies with offices throughout the UK. We have a long and distinguished heritage and have been providing insurance services and solutions since 1919. We believe it is the relationships we have with our clients that allow us to fully understand their insurance requirements and our pursuit of continued service excellence is at the heart of all we do. Our people are key to our success and our values; Trust, Collaboration, Integrity and Commitment are ingrained into the TL Dallas culture and we pride ourselves on providing the very best advice and service to our clients!
For more information on the company visit www.tldallas.com
Back to News