Who We Advise
TL Dallas provides insurance and risk due diligence services for investors, banks, lead advisors, NXDs and corporate clients relating to mergers, acquisitions, disposals and re-financing transactions.
Our due diligence services will be relevant for venture capital / private equity firms, existing clients and MBO/MBI teams seeking to purchase a company or its assets, lead advisers within M&A firms, non-executive directors, legal counsel & advisers, banks, and other interested parties.
What We Do
A typical review may cover:
- Identification of the key risk exposures facing a company in terms of its assets, people, products & services, and future profits.
- Review of the adequacy of the general and credit insurance programmes in context of the company’s current operations.
- Assessment of the insurance cover and insurer choice – are these fit for purpose in terms of the company future plans and target sectors?
- Historic and current claims analysis, highlighting any issues on outstanding claims
- Adequacy of insurance cover of the company’s key suppliers and subcontractors.
- Recommend actions arising from the review.
Recent Deal Reviews
Get In Touch
For further details contact:
0141 204 0300 | firstname.lastname@example.org