We are TL Dallas Group Ltd incorporating TL Dallas & Co Ltd, TL Dallas (NI) Ltd, Dallas Wilding Drew Ltd, TL Dallas Independent Financial Services Ltd, as well as non-trading subsidiaries TL Dallas (City) Ltd and TL Dallas (Scotland) Ltd. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting www.tldallas.com (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
A privacy notice for customers of TL Dallas Independent Financial Services Ltd is available below:
For the purposes of data protection legislation, the data controllers are:
TL Dallas Group Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. ZA339970
TL Dallas & Co Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. Z4570785
TL Dallas (NI) Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. ZA163177
Dallas Wilding Drew Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. ZB041666
TL Dallas Independent Financial Services Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. Z7667272
TL Dallas (City) Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. Z5435652
TL Dallas (Scotland) Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF – ICO Reg No. ZA160398
If you have any queries, complaints or requests please contact Jonathan Hollowood, Data Protection Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01274 465500.
- What information do we collect about you?
- Why do we collect this information?
- How long do we keep hold of your information?
- Who might we share your information with?
- How is your data stored and kept secure?
- What are your rights?
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
What information do we collect about you? We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number and financial information.
- Information we collect from your use of our website. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information: Technical information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, whereabouts you connected to our service, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and what type of device you are using to access our services.
- Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will automatically collect the phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may collect information from other organisations, including: Companies House, Experian and similar services, DVLA Services, Sanction Search Agencies including the HM Treasury Sanctions List and information freely available on the internet.
- Providing us with your details online. This is information you may choose to provide us when using the “Quick Enquiry” on our It may include your name, telephone number and email address. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We use this information:
- In order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform a contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with products and services.
- For the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service.
- To provide you with service communications so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email, or post or, if the circumstances require it, we may contact you by phone. These will include notifications about changes to our service.
- To provide you with marketing communications including with your consent, information about other services we offer.
Information we collect from your use of our website. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Information we collect throughout our relationship. We will use this information to help us provide you with our service and to meet any contractual or regulatory obligations.
Information we use from other sources. See the ‘Who might we share your information with?’ section below for details of how we use information in conjunction with associated third parties.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will keep information about you for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless legal obligations require otherwise.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purpose set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any TL Dallas Group Ltd company.
- Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept secure?
At TL Dallas Group Ltd, we take your data security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If in future we do need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF or email@example.com.
You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- To request from us access to personal information held about you.
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent).
- To exercise your right to object, if there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or the data is unlawfully processed.
- To ask us to erase your data to comply with a legal obligation, or if the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services (online service).
- To ask for the processing of information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing).
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice. Details will be available on our website – www.tldallas.com
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to Jonathan Hollowood, Data Protection Advisor, TL Dallas Group Ltd, Dallas House, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0HF or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01274 465500.