Your customers are your business and whether it’s online or on the high street, if they can’t visit you and buy your goods then the viability of your business is at risk. The safety of your customers in your store or on your website is critical and failings can impact dramatically on your reputation and future sales.
The risks don’t stop at your ‘door’. With supply chains that are diverse and spread across the globe an incident at a suppliers’ premises could have a direct, and potentially significant, impact on your business.
Engaging a broker that understands your business is key to devising tailored policies that offer you the right protection at the right price.
Our insurance solutions include:
- Department stores
- Specialist retailers
- Web-based retailers
- Supply chain resilience analysis
- Business continuity/disaster recovery planning
Policy Features some of our clients enjoy:
- Comprehensive public liability and products cover
- Broad business interruption protection
- Cyber and data protection cover
- Loss of utilities cover
- Loss of attraction
- Wide customers & suppliers cover
- Denial of access
- Product recall
- Seasonal increase for stock
- Glass inc shop front cover
- Goods in transit
- Loss of licence
- Business interruption including restriction of access, failure of utilities and suppliers and customers extensions
- Accounts receivable
- PR and crisis management (reputational protection) insurance
For advice please contact your nearest branch.