TL Dallas design insurance and risk management solutions for a number of clients who offer advice and various services to their own clients. These include financial institutions, fund managers, financial advisers, traditional professional services firms and also those involved in the IT sector.
Each organisation has their own individual exposures to insure but all will buy protection around professional indemnity, directors and officers and crime/cyber cover.
Policy features some of our clients enjoy:
- Professional Indemnity
- Wide wording and professional body compliant
- Defence costs in addition to limit of indemnity
- Reasonable excesses to suit size of the insured
- Competitive and financially secure insurance companies
- Experienced brokers and claims negotiators
- Appointment letters and collateral warranty checking service
- Directors and Officers
- Each and every limits available not aggregated
- Employment practices cover as standard
- Free legal advice and employment helplines
- Worldwide jurisdiction available
- Wide cover to include all subsidiary and associated companies
- Wide definition of insured persons
- Breach of confidentiality and privacy costs
- Hacker costs following attack
- Cover for third party ‘fake presidents’ claims
- Protection against extortion threats from third parties
- Cover for loss of income from reputational damage
- Longer reporting period for employee claims
For further information or advice please contact, Tim Mackenzie – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 322 2632 or Laura Scougall – email@example.com or call 0131 322 2631.