TL Dallas currently look after a number of clients in the UK food and drink industry. This allows us to cross-benchmark premiums/ rates and compare numerous policy wordings ensuring our clients receive the most suitable cover at the most competitive premium.
One of the main insurance issues facing the food and drink industry is in relation to insulation/composite panelling, especially where there is a heat process (refrigeration/cooking/frying). Our risk management team fully understand these challenges and can assist in reducing your exposures.
Our insurances solutions include:
- Material damage ‘All Risks’ – for you and your customers physical assets
- Business interruption – loss of income to your business following a material damage loss
- Employers’ liability – legal requirement with minimum £10,000,000 limit of indemnity as standard
- Public/products liability – loss, damage or injury to third parties or their property
- Marine/goods in transit cover – for all goods in your custody or control whilst in transit by any method
- Motor fleet cover – to provide relevant cover for all your road going assets together with your legal liabilities
- Freight liability – contractual liability in respect of loss or damage to your customers goods
- Product recall – in respect of contaminated foodstuffs. It can also include brand protection
Policy features some of our clients enjoy:
- Broad customers and suppliers extensions
- Average free buildings insurance
- Patent and copyright infringement (defence and pursuit)
- Brand protection/crisis management
- Enhanced contagious diseases cover
- Business continuity planning and supply chain resilience assessment
For advice please contact your nearest branch.