The TL Dallas Construction team is highly experienced in servicing UK companies of all sizes, and have the core skills and experience to provide solutions for all disciplines within the construction industry, including Employers and Property Developers, Principal Contractors and specialist sub-contractors.
What makes us different?
High rise and low rise residential (inc housebuilders), commercial to Residential conversions and refurbishments. Commercial, Retail and Industrial new build and refurbishments.
Specialist Contracting Trades
Groundwork, RC frames and formwork (including deep basements)
Plant hire (including mobile and tower Cranes) and labour supply
Piling and ground stabilisation
Steel-fixing and steel structures
Roofing, scaffolding, demolition
Civil engineering/utilities, highways/surfacing and tunnelling
Mechanical electrical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Intelligent solutions, built around your business
Understanding your needs – Our broad experience of the Construction Industry, combined with the time we commit to understanding your business and the risks it faces, ensures that we deliver innovative solutions that are relevant to your business.
Technical strength – We provide you with quality advice and practical solutions, delivered in a simple straightforward way.
Strong relationships – Our excellent relationships with key construction insurers ensures that we consistently provide you with the right cover at the right price.
Our approach on claims is simple – We don’t outsource our claims handling, we retain control of it and work closely with Insurers, Loss Adjusters and third party specialists to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
Claim management – By actively managing the process, and coordinating all the parties involved in large or complex claims, we keep each claim moving and take it through to a prompt and satisfactory conclusion.
Regular updates – We will keep you informed of developments on claims, so you always know where you stand with each claim.
We have a strong track record of persuading insurers not to reserve against simple notifications, and of challenging the accuracy of reserves, thereby minimising the impact of excessive reserves on premium costs.
We provide the following construction specific classes of business:
- Employers liability (including optional cover for HSE fees for intervention)
- Public/products liability
- Contract works (including retained existing structures)
- Plant and hired in plant
- Erection all-risks
- Single project solutions – developer led and contractor led – including delay in completion cover with flexible basis of cover
- Building warranties/latent defects
- Professional indemnity (annual and project)
- Developers umbrella professional indemnity (annual and project)
- JCT 6.5.1 (21.2.1) insurance
- Surety – performance, road, sewer and related bonds
- Fleet – including specific cover for use of vehicles as a tool of trade (ie. tipping risks)
For advice please contact us directly.