WE ARE HIRING! – Credit Insurance Administrator/Account Handler Vacancy
An opportunity has arisen to join the Credit team as a Credit Insurance Administrator/Account Handler, based in our Bradford office. Please see details below and get in touch if you would like to be considered for the role.
Credit Insurance Administrator/Account Handler
Permanent, full-time position
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
The ideal candidate will have Trade Credit experience, or come from a banking or finance background. However, candidates with degrees in business, law, or finance will also be considered.
The role will involve, providing clerical/administrative support to Account Executives and the rest of the Credit team. Maintaining high service levels, ensuring we meet and exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
- Assisting Client Executives with the daily servicing of our clients and with the renewal process
- Providing support and guidance to clients regarding their policy terms and conditions
- Negotiating with insurers regarding client limit requirements
- Preparation of renewal or new business reports
- Assist with overdue reports and/or claims notifications
- Monitor commission from insurers
- Adhere to business processes, systems and procedures
- Ensure complete adherence with other training and compliance requirements specified by management or the company
Candidates Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, driven environment, both autonomously as well as within an established team
- Needs to be highly organised and needs to be able to monitor and manage multiple tasks, with a proven ability to work in a demanding environment
- Has to be a flexible team player and skilled in developing and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Have the ability to listen and acquire new skills
- Able to evidence sound commercial and financial awareness
- Clear understanding of regulatory issues within an insurance or financial services organisation
- Excellent customer service skills and has an eye for detail and accurate data entry
- Liaising with insurers and using specialist software to source products and competitive prices or solutions for customers or prospects
IT literate in Outlook, Word & Excel and competence with the use of Acturis would be a particular benefit.
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus company benefits.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 31/01/2019.
TL Dallas is one of the UK’s leading independent Insurance Broking and Risk Management companies with offices throughout the UK. We have a long and distinguished heritage and have been providing insurance services and solutions since 1919. We believe it is the relationships we have with our clients that allow us to fully understand their insurance requirements and our pursuit of continued service excellence is at the heart of all we do. Our people are key to our success and our values; Trust, Collaboration, Integrity and Commitment are ingrained into the TL Dallas culture and we pride ourselves on providing the very best advice and service to our clients!
For more information on the company visit www.tldallas.com
Back to News