TL DALLAS VACANCY – Credit Insurance Account Handler
An opportunity has arisen to join the Credit team as an Account Handler, based in either our Falkirk or Glasgow office. Please see details below and get in touch if you would like to be considered for the role.
The ideal candidate will have Trade Credit experience. However, those with banking, credit management, insurance or other related professions, will also be considered. As will business related degree level applicants.
The role will involve, providing support to Directors/Account Executives in the team, ensuring we maintain high service levels as well as meeting, and exceeding, our client’s needs and expectations.
- Working with Directors/Account Executives on all aspects associated with client retention, growth and maintenance of valued relationships
- With guidance, interface with clients and underwriters and be able to provide support and understanding of all day to day aspects of policy management
- Negotiating with insurers the credit limit requirements of clients and prospects
- Information gathering, analysis and preparation of proposal, renewal or new business reports
- Assist with overdue reporting processes and/or claims notifications to underwriters
- Work with Directors/Account Executives on effective control of revenue and other data management systems used
- Adhere fully to TL Dallas business processes, systems and procedures
- Ensure complete adherence with other training and compliance requirements specified by management or the company
Candidates Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both autonomously as well as within an established team
- Needs to be highly organised and be able to monitor and manage multiple tasks, with a proven ability to work in a demanding environment
- Must be a flexible team player and skilled in developing and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Can listen and acquire new skills, always ready to learn
- Able to evidence sound commercial and financial awareness
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of regulatory issues within an insurance or a financial services organisation
- Excellent customer service skills and has an eye for detail and accurate data entry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and knowledge and competence with Acturis would be a benefit
A competitive salary, depending on experience, plus other flexible company benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please submit your CV to Credit@tldallas.com, detailing why you suit this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: 14th October 2018
TL Dallas is one of the UK’s leading independent Insurance Broking and Risk Management companies with offices throughout the UK. We have a long and distinguished heritage and have been providing insurance services and solutions since 1919. We believe it is the relationships we have with our clients that allow us to fully understand their insurance requirements and our pursuit of continued service excellence is at the heart of all we do. Our people are key to our success and our values; Trust, Collaboration, Integrity and Commitment are ingrained into the TL Dallas culture and we pride ourselves on providing the very best advice and service to our clients.
For more information on the company visit tldallas.com